"Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked. This is because most books on witchcraft are written by men."
- Neil Gaiman

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Shadows

January 1st? That time of year when everyone admits to their own flaws, commits to changing them and by Groundhogs Day, all that is left of them are shadows.



But it IS tradition to create a list of things to accomplish for the year, so in between Mimosa's and Kahlua Coffee I have been hard at work writing my list.

This year...

 


  • I will give give Jack another chance (Mr. Daniels and I had a falling out after an incident involving a Klondike bar, duct tape, and feathers.) 





  • I will improve my vocabulary by leaning cuss words in different languages and incorporating new exciting proclamations such as "cunt off!" 



  • I will start exorcising more

  • If I see a UFO I won't tell anybody about it


  • I will stop preaching.....if people don't know by now that Bon Jovi is the ultimate God of Rock then they never will







As I add more coffee to my Kahlua and look over my list I realize I am unable to even remember the shadows of last years resolutions. But at least with this years list, I may be able to keep some of them... at least for a little while.











No comments:

Post a Comment